Q. I am suffering from muscle twitching and discomfort even after medications. Please advice.

Answered by Dr. Sadaf Mustafa and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Muscle Twitching or Clonazepam? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I would like to ask about my symptoms. It started with aweful headache for two days. The following week had pain in muscles and bones. Then that went followed by extreme anxiety attacks, burning on neck, tingling in head and face. I was in and out of hospital for three days. Started on Lexapro and Rivotril. Three weeks after having the medicines had muscle pain and twitchingsome muscle weekness. It is been five weeks now, and the anxiety is better but still have muscle twitching and some muscle discomfort.