Q. What can be the causes of tingling sensation in hands and lips, and pressure on the chest in a 20-year-old male smoker?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I am a 20-year-old male, and I smoke three cigarettes per day. For the last six months, I have had a strange feeling in my left arm. Today the small finger of both the hands and the lips feel a tingling sensation. I also feel pressure on my chest. Medications have not helped me. Please help me.

#

HI,

I read your query and understand your concern.

It seems to be due to some musculoskeletal issues. It can occur due to a sedentary lifestyle, sitting, sleeping in a wrong posture, lack of exercise, or deficiency of vitamins and minerals.

Here are my suggestions for you-

1. You must do neck, back, and shoulder exercises daily.

2. You must do deep breathing exercises daily.

3. You must go for walks regularly.

4. You must eat more salads and fruits.

5. Take capsule PAN 40 (Pantoprazole) once daily on an empty stomach.

6. Tablet Zerodol TH 4 (Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside) one tablet twice daily.

7. Tablet Trinerve LC (Folic acid, Levocarnitine, and Methylcobalamin) once daily.

I suggest you take these medications for five days and send me to follow up after that.

|