Q. I have pain in right chest that goes through the armpit down to elbow. Why?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

I am a 24 year old young professional. For the last three months, I have been having this sudden pain in the right chest that would go through my armpit down to my elbow. It would be so painful that I cannot move until the pain subsides. I have a sedentary lifestyle. So, it could not be strain from exercise right?

#

You have musculoskeletal pain which causes severe sharp pain especially when you move or breathe. This could be caused by exposure to direct air conditioner or fan.

Please let me know if you have any skin redness or vesicles.

I suggest applying Deep heat cream thrice daily for two weeks plus using painkillers like Ibuprofen. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|