Q. Why is there a feeling of discomfort and numbness in my left arm?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

I am a 25-year-old man. For the past few weeks, I have a feeling of discomfort and numbness in my left arm and heart. Also, I have discomfort and kind of a pain in my armpits. I can also feel tingling pain in bones from fingers to toes. Please help.

#

It is less likely for a young person without risk factors like diabetes, hypertension, and family history of smoking to have chest pain.

I suggest that your pain is due to a musculoskeletal sprain.

Chest pain is usually related to efforts and deep suffocating, compressing in nature. If you have these features please give me more details.

If these symptoms are related to smoking any recreational drugs, it could be lethal.

I suggest you take Paracetamol 1000 mg every eight hours and Voltaren gel (Diclofenac) three times per day on painful areas.

Follow up in one week.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|