Q. Why do I feel nauseous when I drink bottled water?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 07, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2021

Every time I drink bottled water, I feel nauseous. What is the reason?

#

• There are multiple steps involved in the purification of water before they are bottled. One of which is micro-purification, which may involve the use of different agents to kill the bacteria and germs.
  • I think you are allergic to some of those or it is giving a bad taste in your mouth, which is making you nauseous. Some people who have stomach issues also cannot tolerate bottled water of a specific company.

Take care.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|