Q. Excessive masturbation is resulting in nightfall and early ejection. Why?

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 28, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 06, 2020

I am a 25-year old male. My problem is excess night fall as I am masturbating since around the age of 13-14. Now I ejaculate within 30 seconds and I am scared of marrying now thinking of failure on the bed. So please tell me what to do? And the physical health of my penis is not as I expect and the reason behind it is masturbation?

#

As per your history, you are suffering from chronic masturbation. Nowadays, masturbation is very common in the younger generation. If you masturbate two times a week it is normal. But if you do frequently it is bad for your health.

How to stop the addiction of masturbation? Stay busy and less alone, find another outlet for your time and energy. Fill your life with engaging activities. The excitement of doing something different can help replace the urge to masturbate, and you will have a go-to distraction next time when you are tempted.

Stop punishing oneself and do not be despondent. Remove triggers that tempt one to masturbate. Be persistent and patient. You should be busy with your daily routine. Do regular exercise and join the gym.

|