Q. Excessive masturbation is resulting in nightfall and early ejection. Why?

Dr. Arup Majumdar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 28, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 06, 2020

I am a 25-year old male. My problem is excess night fall as I am masturbating since around the age of 13-14. Now I ejaculate within 30 seconds and I am scared of marrying now thinking of failure on the bed. So please tell me what to do? And the physical health of my penis is not as I expect and the reason behind it is masturbation?

Dr. Arup Majumdar

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

As per your history, you are suffering from chronic masturbation. Nowadays, masturbation is very common in the younger generation. If you masturbate two times a week it is normal. But if you do frequently it is bad for your health.

How to stop the addiction of masturbation? Stay busy and less alone, find another outlet for your time and energy. Fill your life with engaging activities. The excitement of doing something different can help replace the urge to masturbate, and you will have a go-to distraction next time when you are tempted.

Stop punishing oneself and do not be despondent. Remove triggers that tempt one to masturbate. Be persistent and patient. You should be busy with your daily routine. Do regular exercise and join the gym.

| 

What can be done to treat dryness and nightfall due to central diabetes insipidus?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 male. I am suffering from central diabetes insipidus for the last three years. My all body, skin, and mucous membranes like penis glans, nose, nostrils and eyes have extreme dryness and frequent nightfall 4 to 5 times in a week. Please advice medicine. currently, I am taking D...  Read Full »

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

Am I having tickling sensation in penis due to excessive masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, For the past few months I have had a terrible tickling sensation in my penis caused by what I believe to be excessive masturbation, and I have been trying to cut back but with difficulty. I have spoken with a urologist and a neurologist elsewhere but they said it should go away on its...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now