Q. What are the measures to be followed to stop nightfall?

Dr. C Elanchezhian
This is a premium question & answer published on May 31, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2019

I am suffering from nightfall for past three months. Please give solution to stop nightfall.

#

What is your age? You need not worry for the nightfall or wet dreams. This is normal for young individual who thinks more about sexual things.

Practice the following to control the nightfall.

1) Take Fenugreek (methi) with honey daily.

2) Take curd daily as it helps to sleep better without interference.

3) Gourd juice also induces better sleep.

4) Eating onions helps to reduce wet dreams.

5) Bath with oils mixed in the water can be relaxing.

6) You should relax your wandering mind. Enjoy entertainment, listen to soothing music, and read good books.

7) Avoid tea, coffee, and alcohol.

8) Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water to help the body release toxins from the body.

9) Exercise regularly and practice yoga to keep the mind and body calm and relaxed.

|