- Since I was a child, I keep repeating some bad words and sentences inside my mind. I do not understand why.
- Eventhough such thoughts are prohibited by our religion, my mind keeps saying certain words each minute without my control, sometimes I feel that I just want to hit myself.
- And also sometimes, I keep checking things, such as locking the doors or drawers and rechecking it again and again.
- I am now 27 years old and still cannot control this behaviour.
- Yesterday I searched in the internet and I understood that I have Obsessive Compulsive disorder.
- I feel shy to go to a psychiatrist or to tell my problem to anyone. Can I treat myself alone?
- I read on internet that there is a medicine named Prozak (fluoxetine). Can I buy this medicine by myself.
Looking forward for your kind reply.