Q. How can oily scalp and face be treated?

Answered by Dr. Payal Chauhan and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Oily Face or Acne? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How can oily scalp and face be treated?

I completed my acne treatment one year ago and my skin is clear after some period of time. My scalp and face get excessively oily. So I went to another dermatologist and he says that the treatment is under weight. My weight is 55 kg. I take Isotretinoin 20 mg for four months, 10 mg for four months. So please advise me who is correct for me to treat my skin.