Q. What can I do to overcome oily face?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 30, 2016 and last reviewed on: Feb 10, 2020

I am a 23 year old male. I am facing a few issues for which I seek your help. I have oily face, but a very dry body skin. Please advise what I can do to overcome this. I stay in a joint family and as a result have to masturbate very privately most of the times. Also, most of the times I end up masturbating with my underwear and cum remains trapped in the foreskin of the penis as I do not get an opportunity to freely ejaculate. I would like to know whether this will result in any infection or other health issue. At times I wake up with early morning erections which are embarrassing. Please help.

#

I would like to reply it in pointwise:

• Oily face is the nature of the skin. It is very difficult to cure it permanently. But, you can try the following tips.
  1. Do not use hair oil or any sticky cream on face.
  2. Avoid oily food, chocolate, milk products, dust and use sunscreen (above 30 SPF-sun protection factor).
  3. Do not run the creams on your face. Do not use any steroid creams.
  4. You can Ahaglow face wash as it contains Glycolic acid which is good for oily skin.
  5. Salicylic acid chemical peel will give you excellent results.
  • Although there is no side effect of the ejaculated semen, but I would suggest you to clean the penis after masturbation.
  • Early morning erection is sometimes due to pressure of full urinary bladder. After passing urine penis erection will come down.

For further information consult a venereologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/venereologist

|