Q. What can I do to overcome oily face?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
Published on Apr 30, 2016

I am a 23 year old male. I am facing a few issues for which I seek your help. I have oily face, but a very dry body skin. Please advise what I can do to overcome this. I stay in a joint family and as a result have to masturbate very privately most of the times. Also, most of the times I end up masturbating with my underwear and cum remains trapped in the foreskin of the penis as I do not get an opportunity to freely ejaculate. I would like to know whether this will result in any infection or other health issue. At times I wake up with early morning erections which are embarrassing. Please help.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetology Dermatology Hair Transplant Surgeon Venereology
#

I would like to reply it in pointwise:

• Oily face is the nature of the skin. It is very difficult to cure it permanently. But, you can try the following tips.
  1. Do not use hair oil or any sticky cream on face.
  2. Avoid oily food, chocolate, milk products, dust and use sunscreen (above 30 SPF-sun protection factor).
  3. Do not run the creams on your face. Do not use any steroid creams.
  4. You can Ahaglow face wash as it contains Glycolic acid which is good for oily skin.
  5. Salicylic acid chemical peel will give you excellent results.
  • Although there is no side effect of the ejaculated semen, but I would suggest you to clean the penis after masturbation.
  • Early morning erection is sometimes due to pressure of full urinary bladder. After passing urine penis erection will come down.

For further information consult a venereologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/venereologist

I have severe acne problem. It is increasing by the day. can you suggest some medicines?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30-year-old male. I am facing severe acne problem. I am currently using Doxy-1 L-DR Forte Capsule two times a day since 20 days and Persol-plus gel at night and Ahaglow-S face wash. Also, Aziderm cream 20 % and Cetaphil as a moisturizer. But it is painful and with pus. Sometimes, ...  Read Full »

My face turns red when I am exposed to sunlight. What could it be?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old male trying to achieve an overall good facial complexion. For a number of years now my skin seems to be a bit damaged and has a lot less color to it than the rest of my body. My face seems to have general redness to it which is accelerated in the winter. I wash my f...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a face wash, sunscreen lotion and overnight cream for oily skin.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old boy and my face is very oily during summer while in winters it is quite dry. In summers, a lot of oil pops out with white heads on my face. Even a short-term sun exposure tans my skin. I am also suffering from the problem of dark spots. Kindly suggest a face wash, su...  Read Full »

Ask a Venereologist Now