Q. Can I use Kojivit cream to improve my complexion?

Dr. Rashmi Singh
This is a premium question & answer published on May 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 27, 2020

I have a wheatish complexion. Can you please suggest if I can use Kojivit cream for skin lightening?

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Yes, you can use Kojivit gel (Kojic acid) safely daily. But, it only removes extra tan from your skin.

You can try using a Glycolic acid based face wash for better results of skin lightening.

Make sure that you apply sunscreen every 5-6 hours.

You can also get chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, and laser done from a dermatologist.

For further information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

|