Q. Can I use Kojivit cream to improve my complexion?

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Last reviewed at: Oct 09, 2018

I have a wheatish complexion. Can you please suggest if I can use Kojivit cream for skin lightening?

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Yes, you can use Kojivit gel (Kojic acid) safely daily. But, it only removes extra tan from your skin.

You can try using a Glycolic acid based face wash for better results of skin lightening.

Make sure that you apply sunscreen every 5-6 hours.

You can also get chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, and laser done from a dermatologist.

For further information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

Will Kojivit cream and Clearmin soap help improve my skin tone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old female. My face tone looks uneven and very dull. Can I use Kojivit gel to improve my skin tone along with clearmin soap? Is clearmin soap good? Or please suggest any other soap.  Read Full >>

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may continue the use of Kojivit gel, which has Kojic acid. However, I would recommend you to replace Kojivit gel with Vitamin-C based creams. The soap you have mentioned is fine, but make sure you are following a good facial routine, which means cleansing, toning, a...  Read Full

Which medicine should I take for patchy beard?

Query: Hi doctor, Actually, my skin tone is medium and is very oily. I want to have a white and fair skin tone. I also want to get rid of this oily skin. I have been taking Omega 3 capsules for two months as someone told me that it will help me for my skin, but I did not notice any changes. Now, one of my ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shaunak Patel

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The darker skin tone can be attributed to tanning and also ones natural color. I therefore recommend you daily sunscreen, use it 20 minutes prior to going outside. Using a night cream like ISIS Neotone night serum everyday at night for two to three months will help,...  Read Full

How can I remove dark patches due to jock itch?

Query: Hello doctor, I had jock itch six years ago over the groin area and lower abdomen. It was completely cured then but has left dark patches. I have been suggested by a dermatologist to use Glycolic acid 6 % cream, which does not seem to be working. Suggest an effective ointment to clear the dark patc...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Infections of the skin usually heal with hyperpigmentation. This post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is tough to resolve and would take years to go completely. However, creams containing Kojic acid do help to quicken the recovery twice daily for three months. For more ...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now