Oral Prophylaxis

How can I whiten my orange colored tooth?

Query: Hello doctor, My teeth are orange in color since I was born. What is the treatment to make them white?  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. In case, there is any sort of stains, plaque or calculus, you need to visit a periodontist and get oral prophylaxis done with post-bleaching. In case, there is thin enamel and the yellowish discoloration ...  Read Full »

My teeth are weak, mobile and lost four already. How to manage the condition?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old, and my teeth are weak. Till date, I have lost three molars and one premolar. I am using caps on that place. Now, I have a slight movement on my central incisor. Please suggest me a treatment or medicine to prevent myself from the early loss of a tooth.  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. It looks like a condition called chronic periodontitis, in case if you do not have a decayed tooth. For that, you need to take medication like Ofloxacin 200 mg twice daily for a week, tablet Metronidazole 400 mg three times daily for a wee...  Read Full »

My gums are itchy after using mouthwash. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, My gums are itchy after eating. I used mouthwash. After using it, I usually rinse my mouth with water. I started to have a burning sensation in my gums after using mouthwash. But still, my gums are itchy.  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have gingivitis. You have itching sensation after having meals is because of the periodontal pocket presenting with a gap between the teeth and gums. Please mention about the mouthwash used whether it is Chlorhexidine or H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide). If you use H2O2, it...  Read Full »

How to treat my front tooth that is loose and crooked?

Query: Hi doctor, My front tooth is going to fall out. It is very crooked and loose for about four to five years. Then, I started to have anxiety, and I am grinding my teeth bad. It got looser and looser for the past couple of years. Now, I have deep, sharp pains in my gums on that side. It hurts me a lot...  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurav Pandey

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have mild inflammation in the gums. Your front teeth are not organized in the arch. Please send a front view of your anterior teeth. You need a clinical examination followed by a de...  Read Full »

I have pain in the left molar region and bleeding gums. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have extreme pain in my left molar region, and I also have swollen gums that bleed¬†while brushing. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through your question. I can understand your concern about your bleeding gums and gingivitis. You need to keep brushing your teeth even though it bleeds. And you also need to get your teeth cleaned (oral prophylaxis).Probable causes:Plaque. Calculus. I suggest ...  Read Full »

Why am I having bleeding gums constantly for two years?

Query: Hello doctor, I have constant bleeding gums for the past two years. My dentist seems unable to help, as he advises me to continue brushing my teeth and the problem will come to an end. This problem seems to be creating new health problems for me. I really need help and I do not know who to turn to.  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cause for your bleeding gums can be local like calculus, for that you need to get a dental scaling done (oral prophylaxis). Brush your teeth twice daily using an ultrasoft toothbrush. You also need to get your blood pressure checked twice daily for three days. Most ...  Read Full »

Why am I having pain in back tooth and gums?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 25 years old. I was three months premature baby and I have an organic brain disorder, high blood pressure, and anxiety disorder. I take Lamictal, a blood pressure medicine and an allergy pill and Trileptal and Fluoxetine 20 mg. My back tooth hurts. I think it is infected. I also have ...  Read Full »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. But because you are having certain special issues, you need to visit a dentist personally. Your pain needs antibiotic medication that you might be allergic to, the pain in your tooth is because of pulpi...  Read Full »