Q. What are the ways to whiten my orange colored tooth?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

My teeth are orange in color since I was born. What is the treatment to make them white?

#

I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. In case, there is any sort of stains, plaque or calculus, you need to visit a periodontist and get oral prophylaxis done with post-bleaching. In case, there is thin enamel and the yellowish discoloration is because of dentin reflection, you may need crown replacement or composite build up. I will recommend you to upload some pictures of your teeth so that I can provide you better possible diagnosis and treatment plan.

|