I have been suffering from nightfall (nocturnal emission) for the past six months. It happens two to three times with more sperm leakage while passing stools. I am worried. Please help me with this issue.
I read your query and can understand your concern.
Wet dreams or night falls are called nocturnal emissions, which are normal. It can be due to increased erotic stimulus mentally, physically, or visually without sex or masturbation. You will have a good testosterone production at this age with 20000 sperms every minute. And it is an adequate semen production that you must let out by masturbation or sex. If not, it will come out on its own when you are very relaxed (during sleep).
As you know the cause, treatment is easy. First, reduce the frequent erotic stimulus, or you can masturbate or have sex. I suggest you a few ways to reduce the frequent erotic stimulus.
1) Limit the intake of caffeinated beverages and foods during late afternoon hours. Consuming caffeine before bedtime can stimulate the brain and cause erotic dreams.
2) Take a cold shower before bedtime. It decreases the excessive sensitivity in the genital region.
3) Control your stress levels. Stress can be a triggering factor to anything and everything. Hence, to obtain a peaceful night's sleep, checking your stress levels is necessary.
4) Avoid sleeping on your back or stomach. These positions are known to cause sleep orgasms. Better sleep on your sides.
5) Exercise regularly and keep your body and mind relaxed. Excessive tension or anxiety and body tiredness elevate your chances of sleep orgasms.
6) Avoid watching and reading erotic content at night. These stimulate both your body and mind and result in wet dreams while asleep.
7) For a temporary solution, you can use tablet Pari (Paroxetine) 10 mg once daily at night for 15 days.
I hope this will be useful.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. understand your situation. But sexual side effects related to tablet Lexapro are decreased libido or delayed orgasm or erectile dysfunction. I would like to say that actually some of SSRI (Fluoxetine) group of medication are used as a treatment of prem Read full
.. has many causes like recreational drugs, alcohol, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroin, and Nicotine. Those I think can cause it.
Maintain a good lifestyle like a healthy diet and abstinence from drugs can reverse the issue. Read full
Nocturnal Penile Tumescence (NPT) Test - An NPT test is done using a portable and battery-fuelled gadget that you wear on your thigh while sleeping ... Erectile dysfunction(ED) is when a male cannot maintain his penis Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.