Q. I experience difficulty in breathing during orgasm. Please help.

Dr. Divakara P

I am a 21-year-old. My question is whenever I have an orgasm, the muscles and veins on my chest goes down, my arms get weaker and give difficulties breathing at night. I am always spitting out bloody snorts and having trouble in swallowing properly for few days, or sometimes even few weeks I thought it was asthma or acid reflux, but been to different hospitals to get a check and neither one of them seem to know what the problem is. I would love to know what is going on if you can help.

#

First of all, I feel that there is some problem in either your lungs, heart, or blood. Weakness with difficulty in breathing after orgasm indicates that your stamina is less. The cause for low stamina can be some problem in your blood or lungs or heart.

Spitting out bloody snorts and difficulty swallowing means there is some problem in your esophagus (food pipe) either an ulcer or erosion or vascular problem, for which you shall require an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. You also need other tests, but I would like to go through the reports of the analysis done on you. Kindly upload the test reports.

|