Q. I experience difficulty in breathing during orgasm. Please help.

Dr. Divakara P
Published on Sep 23, 2019

I am a 21-year-old. My question is whenever I have an orgasm, the muscles and veins on my chest goes down, my arms get weaker and give difficulties breathing at night. I am always spitting out bloody snorts and having trouble in swallowing properly for few days, or sometimes even few weeks I thought it was asthma or acid reflux, but been to different hospitals to get a check and neither one of them seem to know what the problem is. I would love to know what is going on if you can help.

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetology Endocrinology General Medicine Internal Medicine Pain Medicine Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)
#

First of all, I feel that there is some problem in either your lungs, heart, or blood. Weakness with difficulty in breathing after orgasm indicates that your stamina is less. The cause for low stamina can be some problem in your blood or lungs or heart.

Spitting out bloody snorts and difficulty swallowing means there is some problem in your esophagus (food pipe) either an ulcer or erosion or vascular problem, for which you shall require an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. You also need other tests, but I would like to go through the reports of the analysis done on you. Kindly upload the test reports.

| 

I do not achieve orgasm even after trying various methods. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have never achieved orgasm without a vibrator. For years, I have experimented with different pressures, methods, stuffs and followed the advice of hundreds of articles, but nothing worked. I always make sure that I have enough time and relaxation. I have tried so many methods involv...  Read Full »

Do my X-rays show the beginnings of asthma or COPD?

Query: Hi doctor, I was diagnosed with bronchitis yesterday in the emergency room. Felt very weak and difficulty breathing and could not wait for my doctor appointment in two weeks. I have an unproductive cough for a month and a half and burning in my chest. Today very breathless when talking. Do these X-...  Read Full »

I was diagnosed with bronchitis in ER. Is it the correct diagnosis?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with bronchitis today in the emergency room. I felt very weak and had difficulty breathing and could not wait for my doctor's appointment in two weeks. I have an unproductive cough for a month and a half and burning in my chest. I have attached my reports. Do you se...  Read Full »