Q. I never had an orgasm even after masturbating to porn. Why?

Answered by Dr. Ohams Henry and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Orgasm or Masturbation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 20-year-old female. I got used to masturbating to porn for seven years now, and I never had an orgasm by myself only, maybe twice my whole life before my relationship. And now I am in a lesbian relationship, and we are living together. The whole six months, I have never had an orgasm with her except when we masturbate together. I have started to worry, sometimes I almost reach but never totally reached, and sometimes I return without an orgasm. Is it because of my porn history? I do not know where the problem is?