Q. I never had an orgasm even after masturbating to porn. Why?

Dr. Ohams Henry
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 06, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 12, 2019

I am a 20-year-old female. I got used to masturbating to porn for seven years now, and I never had an orgasm by myself only, maybe twice my whole life before my relationship. And now I am in a lesbian relationship, and we are living together. The whole six months, I have never had an orgasm with her except when we masturbate together. I have started to worry, sometimes I almost reach but never totally reached, and sometimes I return without an orgasm. Is it because of my porn history? I do not know where the problem is?

Dr. Ohams Henry

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Orgasm is not traceable to your masturbation or porn history. Some people experience it a few times in their sex life. Even in a heterosexual relationship, most times the man cums even when the lady is yet to cum. On many occasion, she never cums. So it is body differences. Has nothing to do with your masturbation experience. Some ladies cum faster when oral sex is done on them. So there is nothing wrong with you. You are fine.

| 

How does clitoris help women orgasm?

Query: Hello doctor, I want to know a few things about the clitoris. 1. How does the clitoris work and how it helps women orgasm? 2. What kind of signals does it send to the brain? 3. What are the psychological effects it might have? 4. Why people tend to misunderstand the most about it?  Read Full »

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause hand numbness?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been masturbating for about 11 years and from a few weeks my right elbow started paining. Numbness had appeared recently. I am a software engineer and I am working with computer for the past 11 years. When I sleep on my back and have my forehands over my chest, they become numb som...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now