Q. I never had an orgasm even after masturbating to porn. Why?

Dr. Ohams Henry
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 06, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 12, 2019

I am a 20-year-old female. I got used to masturbating to porn for seven years now, and I never had an orgasm by myself only, maybe twice my whole life before my relationship. And now I am in a lesbian relationship, and we are living together. The whole six months, I have never had an orgasm with her except when we masturbate together. I have started to worry, sometimes I almost reach but never totally reached, and sometimes I return without an orgasm. Is it because of my porn history? I do not know where the problem is?

#

Orgasm is not traceable to your masturbation or porn history. Some people experience it a few times in their sex life. Even in a heterosexual relationship, most times the man cums even when the lady is yet to cum. On many occasion, she never cums. So it is body differences. Has nothing to do with your masturbation experience. Some ladies cum faster when oral sex is done on them. So there is nothing wrong with you. You are fine.

|