Q. How to overcome lack of concentration and negative thinking?

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

I overthink a lot. Because of that, I have doubt and negative thinking about my loved ones especially my fiance. I am not able to either concentrate on my studies. I am not able to follow my goals, and I get distracted very easily. Please help me.

#

Thank you for taking help from a psychiatrist. It is essential for you to trust your partner for a healthy relationship. Otherwise, it will get ruined. Just keep faith in him. Spend quality time with him. Make good memories with him. Start doing exercise daily for 30 to 45 minutes.

Do meditation for 20 minutes. Spend a good time for your hobbies like read good books, write journals, painting, etc. Live your life, do not just spend it. Be bold and confident. Stay with positive people. Do not stay alone. Keep your self busy. Still, you have negative thinking, then you need to start medication for a short time.

|