Q. My pelvic muscles feel weak, and I lose balance while masturbating. What to do?

and medically reviewed by Dr.Meera Premanand

I am 34 years old male. A few years back, in some instances, I had suppressed my sexual urges, after which I had got a terrible urine infection, and with that, I got frequent urination. I have no problem with erection, but while masturbating, I get some pain sensations in my feet, and the sperm smells a little sweet. I was masturbating using a silicone ring. Before I could remove the ring, I had already ejaculated, and it felt like the ejaculation stayed back, and only a little came out. After this incident, I again got frequent urination, like burning eyes, lethargy, dry mouth, fatigue, disturbed sleep, and a very stiff lower back. When I try to massage my testicles, I have pain, and also I get a stiffness feeling on the lower back right side front and back. Also, after going to the toilet, I have a lot of weakness in the legs and pelvic area. My pelvic muscles feel weak, and I lose my body balance. Please help me as I am getting stressed because of this. I overthink a lot because of all this and sometimes think about when this will get fixed.

#

I can understand your problem. First of all, the reports (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity) are normal, so there is no need to get worried. Frequent urination or weakness is just related to psychological reasons, and there is no valid organic issue behind this. You ejaculated with a ring on your penis, which most likely resulted in retrograde ejaculation. You have to ignore the symptoms you have. Just focus on your day-to-day routine. Have balanced food and take multivitamin supplements.

|