Q. Though there is no abnormal discharge from the penis, I feel some irritation. Why?

Dr. Gajanan Bhat
Published on Oct 11, 2019

I have a feeling of discharge from my penis from last week, but I do not see any discharge occurring. I have done a urine test and microscopic examination also, but they were normal. I do not know why I have this feeling. It is irritating me. Please help.

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgery Urology
#

The feeling of discharge could be attributed to the precum if it is associated with sexual stimulation. Other than this, there is no health condition that can describe your symptoms. If the discharge is associated with sexual stimulation, nothing to worry, it is normal. Even otherwise also, any discharge which is nonpathological does not require any treatment. You can reassure yourself.

If you are still worried, I suggest taking Silodosin 8 mg one tablet in the night for 15 days.

Do I have bladder sphincter dyssynergia?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male, and I have a lot of problems during urination, from 20 days. The quantity of urine is very less, I feel that my bladder is not empty, and I have to pee frequently. I consulted a doctor, and he asked me to do a urine culture, KUB scan, and uroflowmetry. My ur...  Read Full >>

Dr. Devendra
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the description, you do not appear to have bladder sphincter dyssynergia, as you have these symptoms for a short duration and KUB (kidney, ureter, and bladder) scan is normal. Were you prescribed any antibiotics at the start of this episode? I think it is a case o...  Read Full

Watching porn has become a part of my life. How to get rid of that?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a habit of watching porn. I want to get rid of this, but I could not. Watching porn has become a part of my life. How to get rid of this?  Read Full >>

Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nowadays, watching porn is considered to be a normal behavior in youngsters. But, you are a bit younger for watching porn. Porn presents untrue and unrealistic things about sexual relationship. Until you are grown up and can understand that chemistry, porn will only misgu...  Read Full

I get attracted to handsome men lately. Am I homosexual?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 30 year old unmarried male. I used to be a straight guy and was attracted to only females, but for the past one year, I find a male attractive if he is handsome. Does that mean I have turned homosexual or bisexual? Is it because I am unmarried and never had sex before? I have neve...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that you are not homosexual. If we go by psychoanalytic theories, then every human being have some traits of bisexuality, but that does not mean that they are bisexual. Slight attraction towards the sam...  Read Full