Q. How to get rid of pubic lice?

Published on Apr 13, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 25, 2020

I am facing problem of pubic lice. Please provide effective cream and lotion for it. Thank you.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

We are here to help you.

• Best treatment for pubic lice (crab louse) is to apply Permethrin lotion (Nix) to be applied over the affected area for overnight and to wash it the next morning. Continue the same for seven days.

Revert back after seven days to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Is Permethrin lotion available easily in market? Or do I need to get it through prescription?

#

• It is available at any good medical store in the name of Perlice. You can get it very easily.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

How Do I Overcome Premature Ejaculation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My height is 5'11'' and I weigh 91 kg. I plan to get married this year. I am currently on no medication. I currently have the following problems for which I desire to seek some solution for premature ejaculation. I think so, there is some kind of problem on the forehea...  Read Full »

My daughter has hair fall and lice. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My daughter is 6 years old. All of a sudden, she has hair fall. I then noticed that she has lice eggs on her scalp. How to avoid the lice and hair fall? Please give me some suggestions.  Read Full »

Can you suggest the best medicine for itching?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having a tough time with my skin infection. It is being around two months since I got affected by that. I am having the hives of dark reddish in color in specific areas like on the penis point and on the buttock. It is so itchy and the whole body is getting so itchy like on hands and...  Read Full »