Pid

Please suggest medication for my severe stomach pain.

Query: Hello doctor, My stomach hurts really bad, whenever it hurts it is very severe. Do you have any subjugation for me?  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have given nonspecific history as it hurts either every day or occasionally, it has any relationship in empty stomach or after taking a meal? Is there any relieving factor or triggering factor? Your daily bowel habit? Your drinking history? Your smoking history? ...  Read Full »

Can I get pregnant in a natural way after treating vaginal yeast infection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am completely desperate. After treating yeast infections for years, I made a lab test for whole bacterial microflora in my vagina. The results are awful. I do not have candida at all. The results are: Gardnerella vaginalis, Prevotella bivia, Porphyromonas spp. 10 6.6 Eubacterium ...  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to add a little information here is that PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) mostly is a subsequent result of STD's (sexually transmitted disease) infection (chlamydia and gonorrhea) which actually travel upward along the reproductive tract and may lead...  Read Full »

My USG report says I have oval hypoechoic lesion suggestive as left tubo-ovarian mass. Is this dangerous?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 31-year-old. I was asked by my doctor to go for a USG for irregular periods. In the report it is mentioned as, a well defined oval hypoechoic lesion with mild intralesional vascularity measuring 48×44 mm is noted in the left adnexa, could be suggestive as left tubo ovarian mass....  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There could be various differentials for tubo-ovarian mass-like lesions of infectious origin, such as a hydrosalpinx or tubo-ovarian abscess caused by pelvic inflammatory disease, physiologic or functional cysts, and endometriomas. The next best would be a per vagina...  Read Full »

I had miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy in the last six months. Is it endometriosis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am recently trying to get pregnant and in the past six months, have had a miscarriage and an ectopic pregnancy. I am wondering if there is a chance I have endometriosis. I am wondering this because I have no other risks/causes that could have caused the ectopic. There is no chance I co...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? From your history, the only problem I feel is the problem which could happen to the tube. Your history of having a tubal pregnancy and severe pain during sex, that is dyspareunia, means that there is some problem which is happening around the uterus ...  Read Full »

I am having excessive discharge and abdominal pain after intercourse. Kindly suggest medications

Query: Hello doctor,I am a female nearing 40. My partner and I are sexually very active. A year ago, I was diagnosed for PID, and pap smear revealed nothing else. We both got treated and were fine for a few months. I am very clean, often wash before and after the act. We are both into oral too. Since a few...  Read Full »

Dr. Sravanthi Nuthalapati

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on the symptoms you described, it appears you must be having yeast infection like candidiasis. I would suggest you take a tablet Fluconazole 150 mg by mouth single tablet for you and your husband. Clingen forte vaginal pessary to be kept vaginally every night f...  Read Full »

Why is there bleeding after sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have bleeding after sex for a few years. It does not happen every time. I consulted a doctor, and I got tested for STI. The results came negative. The doctor did a physical examination and told me that everything is fine. I also had constipation for a week. Please su...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Having bleeding after sex is not normal. The reasons are multiple. It can be due to STD (sexually transmitted diseases), PID (pelvic inflammatory disease), cyst near the vaginal opening...  Read Full »

May I know whether inserting finger for lubrication make intercourse uncomfortable?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 58-year-old male. I am healthy, and I do not have erection issues. My partner is 55 years old, and she is healthy. She visited an obstetrician and gynecologist last month. She is celibate for about six years. But now, we are living together for seven months, and we are trying to h...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At 55 years of age, it is vital to know whether she has reached menopause or still she gets her menses. Even perimenopausal status itself can cause atrophic vaginitis. It results in vaginal dryness and mucous atrophy. The second reason can be PID (pelvic inflammatory di...  Read Full »

My wife was diagnosed with GUTB and was tested positive for TB. After 2 months of fertility treatment, she complained of vomiting and giddiness.

Query: Hi, My wife was diagnosed with GUTB (Genitourinary Tuberculosis) and was tested positive for TB PCR. HSG showed blocked fallopian tube whereas USG showed normal ovaries and uterus. After 9 months of ATT (Antitubercular Treatment) her fallopian tube opened during the HSG test. Thereafter doctor start...  Read Full »

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your wife is suffering from tuberculosis and it affects her fallopian tube. Now she is suffering from PID, it may be because of tuberculosis or because of some other infection. She feels nausea because of PID or because of drugs used in conception. Please do not worry, co...  Read Full »

Having backache badly and vagina smelly discharge. Can you suggest any treatments?

Query: Hi doctor,I am sexually active with one partner only. I am not well for the last 4 months. I am having bad backache and a smelly, white thick sometimes brown color vaginal discharge, lower abdomen pain and vaginal pain while urination. I have consulted my gynecologist and took proper medicine. Now a...  Read Full »

Dr. Yelamanchili Alekhya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is the most common cause of infertility if not treated in early stages. Follow the instructions and antibiotics given by your doctor and have a scan done. So, that you will come to know the progress of the disease. Do not...  Read Full »

Why is there a mild collection in POD along with period problem?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 46-year-old woman. I am married, and I have children. Recently, my USG report showed uterus in anteverted position, bulky in size and shape, measuring 9.24 x 3.59 x 4.91, and the echotexture was normal. There was no fibroid or SOL seen. My midline endometrial echo was within a reg...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The USG (ultrasonography) report of the pelvis is normal with POD (pouch of Douglas) fluid. It is seen during ovulation when the scan is taken during mid-cycle. The dysmenorrhoea occurs...  Read Full »