Poor Ejaculation

I have strong sexual health but my orgasm is not good. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 52-year-old male with strong sexual health. My issue is I do not feel the orgasms like I used to be. The feeling when I reach the climax is not good or strong as used to be a year ago. Please help.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about qualitatively poor ejaculation. As per the available reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), the definite cause cannot be made out. This is because your hormonal profile pertaining to sexual healt...  Read Full »

What are the side-effects of prone masturbation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old, male. I am prone to masturbation since a very young age, I tried to do normally and I fail to orgasm even though it seems close. I do ejaculate a bit, but I have to follow it up with prone masturbation. I do not have erectile dysfunction for now, do not know about l...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Following are the answers to your questions. 1. Whenever a person ejaculates, the orgasm is simultaneously achieved in most of the cases. The interval between initiation of sexual stimulus and ejaculation or orgasm is depended upon the many factors and varies from p...  Read Full »

My husband can only ejaculate for some seconds in intercourse. Why is it so?

Query: Hello doctor, I am married it has been one and a half year of my marriage. It was an arranged marriage, so we took the time to understand each other before making love we took five months, and we did not do it. But after five months period, he tried for one year and could not make it. He can only e...  Read Full »

Dr. Krishan Kumar Sharma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not because of the five-month gap. He might be suffering from premature ejaculation disorder. Why did you wait for five months? Does your husband have any bad previous sexual experience? If he had a failed sexual intercourse, he will try to avoid it, because he...  Read Full »

My ejaculate does not come out and gets stuck during orgasm. Please advice.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 45 years old, male, and taking Dutasteride for ten years. Gradually, over the past two years, I have been seeing a change in my ejaculation. At the point of orgasm, the ejaculate no longer comes out. But this is definitely not retrograde ejaculation. The ejaculate gets stuck at t...  Read Full »

Dr. Karthik Rajan

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query, I would like to know a few more details about your symptoms. How is your urinary flow, do you have to strain? Have you had any endoscopic procedure or catheterization done in your urethra? Are you only on Dutasteride or do you take alpha-...  Read Full »

What is the reason for not ejaculating during sexual intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 70 but until recently have been very sexually active with my wife. I am in good health overall but have suffered from anxiety and depression my entire life. That usually has not interfered with my sex life. I have had a penile implant several years ago so getting an erection is not...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are in good health and has no serious co-morbid issue. You have main problem of delayed or no ejaculation. This could be occurring due to poor erection or reduced libido or anxiety. You are not on any anti-hypertensive so we can think of adding Sildenafil to your...  Read Full »

I am suffering from delayed ejaculation during sex. How can I fix it?

Query: Hello doctor,Since I was 16, I have been suffering from delayed ejaculation whenever having sex with a woman. I have not usually had trouble maintaining an erection, but I have never been able to ejaculate during sex, despite going for over 30 minutes at a time. Since I was 14, I have been on Zoloft...  Read Full »

Dr. Karthik Rajan

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query, I would like to know a few more details to answer your question better. How old are you presently? How long have you been on medication? Do you have a steady partner with whom you have this problem? Do you have any problems with arousal b...  Read Full »

My semen volume has reduced during masturbation. What medication to take?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 48 year old male. Past one year, I noticed that my semen volume has reduced during masturbation to nearly 1.5 ml. Though I feel erection is good but not so strong as in the age of 40. I usually masturbate on alternate days. But to heal, I stopped masturbation nearly seven days ...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. It is expected that the volume of ejaculate will decrease after the age of 40 years progressively and ideally should be measured after three days of abstinence. A volume of more than 2.5 ml is normal and your volume of about 2 ml at this age...  Read Full »

I do not feel the desire to have sex and am unable to ejaculate. Is it treatable?

Query: Hello doctor,I want to discuss a sexual problem. I do not feel the desire to have sex. Although I try to have sex and also get an erection, I am unable to ejaculate. After some time, the erection just goes away without any ejaculation. I like to do foreplay but never really interested in sex as long...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problem is treatable. It is called anejaculation. If you are taking any psychiatric medicine then your problem may be due to that. Psychiatric and sexual problems are mostly related. If you ejaculate in sleep then your problem is likely a psychological one. Y...  Read Full »

Can inguinal hernias lower testosterone levels and decrease ejaculate volume?

Query: Hello doctor, While having sex with my wife six months ago, I had a severe pain in my stomach, which seemed to have originated from my testicles. The pain has never happened again. I live a pretty much normal day to day life. Since then, I have noticed a decrease in semen volume considerably. Now, ...  Read Full »

Dr. Aastha Midha Likhyani

General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be epididymo-orchitis or simply orchitis. I suggest getting an ultrasound of the abdomen and scrotum. Follow-up with the reports. Revert with more information to a general surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-surgeon  Read Full »

My ejaculation quantity has diminished. How to improve?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 60 year old male with type 2 diabetes (HbA1c 6.2). Recently, I have lost the ability to ejaculate. Erections are not the problem, just no orgasm or ejaculate. Everything feels right during stimulation but stops short of actually going over the top. I went to a urologist, but he did...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Poor or absent ejaculation occurs due to medicines for prostate or due to diabetes. In some diabetic patients, there is retrograde ejaculation (into the bladder) or sometimes no ejaculation. This can be confirmed by post ejaculation urine test for sperms. However, this s...  Read Full »