Q. What can I do for male breast enlargement?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 28, 2016 and last reviewed on: Feb 10, 2020

I am overweight for my age. I am wondering whether you could help me out. I also feel that I have male breast enlargement. I just wanted to check what I can do further.

#

• For weight loss the most important thing is to determine the calories you are taking in a day.
  • Cut down by 500 calories a day, which may very well be a bottle of soda or a half muffin and bag of chips. This will allow you to lose about 1-1/2 lbs a week.
  • If you add an exercise program, the weight loss will be more.
  • I want you to realize that this not a onetime thing. It is a life time commitment. Take your time and make the chafe gradually, exercises but surely.
  • Doing aerobic exercise 30 minutes a day three to four times a week should be enough. Build yourself gradually if you are new to exercise. Start from 15 minutes a day and then ramp it up.
  • Is there nipple discharge? If the answer is no to these questions then I would suggest observing it for now. You can get an ultrasound and it would differentiate between fat and true breast tissue.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|