Q. Is gym workout good for health and stress?

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

Is gym workout good for health and stress? Please suggest me as I want to join the gym.

#

Any kind of workout is good for health and stress. In particular, aerobic exercises like walking, running on a treadmill, Zumba dancing, etc., are good for overall health. It not only helps lose weight but also controls blood pressure, blood sugar, serum triglycerides, cholesterol levels. Daily 40 minutes aerobic brisk walking is recommended according to latest guidelines.

For more information consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|