Q. I do not get a second erection, and I feel very week after intercourse. Why?

Dr. Raveendran Sr
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sushrutha Muralidharan
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 20, 2021 and last reviewed on: Sep 21, 2021

I feel very week when I have intercourse with my partner. I had no erection the first time and second time, and the first time I ejaculated very early. Please guide me.

#

Welcome to ilciniq.com.

I can understand your concern. What you are asking is called recoil time. Recoil time is the second erection time, which will differ from person to person. It can be from ten minutes to 24 hours. You can decrease recoil time by doing regular exercise and yoga.

I suggest you the following medication:

1) Multivitamin.

2) Tablet Astymin forte (Tryptophan) once a morning after food for 30 days.

3) Tablet Shelcal 500 mg (Calcium carbonate with Vitamin-D3) once a night after food for 30 days.

Regarding early ejaculation, there are many reasons for premature ejaculation:

1) Stressful work like night duties, 24-hour jobs, etc.

2) On long-term medication related to hypertension and anti-psychiatric medications.

3) Frequent masturbation or prone masturbation.

4) Excess porn.

5) Receiving less foreplay from partner or lack of knowledge regarding foreplay and female masturbation.

6) Having an affair giving you a guilty feeling.

7) Lack of exercise, obesity.

You need to check FBS (fasting blood sugar), PPBS (post-prandial blood sugar) to rule out diabetes, check your blood pressure, free T3 and T4, TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) for ruling out thyroid issues. I suggest you use tablet Duralast (Dapoxetine) 30 mg as a temporary solution.

Kindly share details regarding the above reason. So, we can work on understanding the cause and plan treatment. I hope this was helpful.

|