Relationship Issues

Why do I feel a strong connection even though we met for the first time?

Query: Hello doctor, I met a person recently. I met the person for the first time. But, I feel some strong connection towards that person. I feel like I already know that person, but do not know how.  Read Full »

Dr. K. V. Anand

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This feeling of already knowing a person you met for the first time is quite normal and never an out of the world phenomenon. The intensity depends on the sensational perception. Your five senses along with the intuition have a created impression about a perfect per...  Read Full »

How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to avoid anxiety. Develop trust and comfortable feelings. You need to talk to each other and share your feelings. Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started. Foreplay involvement is essential.   Read Full »

I think of my boyfriend the whole day and am scared of losing him. How can I overcome this feeling?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 25-year-old female. My height is 5 feet, and my weight is 66 kgs. My main problem is that I cannot control my mind, so I doubted my boyfriend because he likes someone else. He said they were just friends and wanted to be friendly with me, but I was scared that I would lose him. I...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can either be his friend or his lover, but not both. Either stay with him accepting that he will not marry you, or move on and do not be friendly with him. It will be difficult for you, but it will help you later. I suggest you move on in your life, and you must ...  Read Full »

I smoke weed. Kindly help me to get rid of the habit.

Query: Hi doctor, I do not trust girls. I have had relationship issues, as I was betrayed by the girl I love. I also have a weed problem, and I am a dropout from college. Please help me get over these issues.  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is more of a generalized thought that all the girls are not trustworthy just because a girl betrayed you. You are taking weed. Please specify the duration and daily dose. You need a help of a psychiatrist, as a thorough evaluation is necessary to plan a regime ...  Read Full »

How can my married life be improved?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had two very bad past relationships in my life. I have cried a lot in my life. Those experiences have been so bad that I have become really sensitive. I cry very, very often. I think a lot and I worry a lot. Now, I am married. My husband loves me, but he does not understand m...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not expect anything from anyone in life and learn to live alone. Your husband loves you, and that is enough. You try to understand him and do not argue. Do exercise like going walking with your husband for 30 to 45 minutes. Do relaxation. You need to eat healthy f...  Read Full »

How to come out from an affair with a man and get interested in my husband?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a problem in my married life. I have lost interest in my husband. Whenever he tries to make a physical contact with me, I do not like it. Sometimes, I do it just for the sake of it. During this time, I came in contact with another man, and now I am very much physically involved wi...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I read your query and understand your concerns.This is natural for a woman to have sex with only one man, and if you are emotionally connected with some other man, the loss of interest in husband can be expected. In other words, women need more of an emotional support rathe...  Read Full »

How to get attention from my boyfriend?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I am in a relationship since three years. I am not treated with the same love and dignity by the person. In this duration of our relationship, he left me twice for two months without communication, and he used to text when he needed anything. It is always me, wh...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I am sorry to know about the pathetic response you are getting in the hand of someone, who is sure that your paths will be different. In my opinion, no sensible girl will hold on to a person who has no significance of her pr...  Read Full »

I keep worrying that he is going to cheat on me again. How to overcome?

Query: Hello doctor, My boyfriend cheated on me several times when we were dating, and I had no idea about it. But, we patched things up and got engaged. I love and have feelings for him. I keep worrying that he is going to cheat on me again. He is not cheating on me now, but I still have a weird possessiv...  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P. Singh Solanki

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your situation. After knowing that your boyfriend was cheating on you in the past, you have repetitive intrusive thoughts that he can cheat again. This feeling of suspiciousness is normal to some extent, but if it is troubling you, making you restless, an...  Read Full »

I cry even for small things at the age of 18 years. Why?

Query: Hi doctor,I have not been through anything bad, but I end up crying a lot for every little thing. All my emotions hit me at once, and I cannot stop crying. I am 18 years old. I am in a relationship with a guy, and things are not smooth. I have trouble sleeping. What do you suggest?  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P. Singh Solanki

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I can understand your concern regarding your low mood and emotional outbreaks.You are just 18 years old. At this age as personality is not fixed lots of conflicts comes in a relationship with the partner which is a normal thing. I will suggest you handle them with maturity...  Read Full »

My husband belittles me to avoid going out anywhere. How to change this one?

Query: Hello doctor, Is it normal to not want to be anywhere near your husband? He is not abusive in any way, he just belittles everyone around him. I do not want to go to work or anywhere, I just want to stay home while he is not at home. I am unhappy and I do not feel like myself. I just want to feel no...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. It is painful to have such feeling. Before going into the details, I would like to know few details. He is not abusive, but is there any particular dispute between both of you? You have mentioned that he belittles everyone. Does he belitt...  Read Full »