Relaxation Techniques

Can exercise help premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to ejacula...  Read Full »

How can I overcome getting affected by thoughts of past bitter situations?

Query: Hello doctor, I have repeated thoughts of past bitter situations all the day for the past six months. I get easily upset and I start crying for unnecessary reasons. This is making my life hell and I have no peace at all. I am having a very poor concentration, not able to study. These thoughts a...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from obsessive thought disorder with depression. You may have compulsion but you have not mentioned in your symptoms so it seems to be only an obsession. For example, having an obsession with contamination and compulsion of washing unnecessa...  Read Full »

What can I do to manage anxiety attacks?

Query: Hi doctor, I get a type of anxiety and fear of going out somewhere. Six years ago, when I was in high school some guy gave me something to smoke. I did not know what it was. That day, I went home and I was high. The next morning I woke up fine and went to school. After some time, I started to feel l...  Read Full »

Dr. K V Anand

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through all your details. No panic attack itself is a positive development. This also shows that you are able to manage your anxiety disorder. There are many aspects to your issue. The first substance abuse and resultant anxiety, relationship problems with yo...  Read Full »

I often get angry. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old female. I cannot control my emotions. In certain situations, I easily get angry and irritated. I also start blaming the other person for the mistake. I take everything negatively and also speak in a negative way. I do not have patience during that time. Please give me...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from an intermittent explosive disorder which is an impulse control disorder. In this, there is an explosive anger outburst during which your anger makes you do and utter things like blaming others, which you regret after the episode. Most patients descr...  Read Full »

My heart pounds when I am worried. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting anxiety and panic attacks when I am worried or overthink. I had pounding and palpitation at that time. But, I am not feeling anything in specific. I am going 20 minutes walk daily about 6.5 km per hour and burning 200 calories. I lost around 5 kg in the past three months. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda

Geriatrician, Hematologist, Pathologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query and attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), my opinion is as follows: The eosinophil count is mildly high, indicating a possible allergic reaction to the environment. However, if you have not taken any antihelmintics and if th...  Read Full »

Please help me get over my breakup.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. My problem is that I loved a girl and now she moved away from me. She rejected my proposal. Now, I am getting suicide ideas. Please help me to come out of this.  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your feel after losing your loved one. This is a natural human reaction to feel depressed and low after a loss. We call this as grief. You need grief management instantly or else your feelings can become intense and after two months of similar condition, it ...  Read Full »

Why do I go blank during exams?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. I am a student. I do not understand my condition. I have very important exams. I used to get good marks constantly and then everything turned up against me now. I prepare my best, but I do very badly in my exams. I am feeling hopeless. Even after studying 8 hours daily,...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and completely understand your issue. You have a problem related to exam anxiety as you lose concentration and your mind gets numb during the exam. I need to ask you a few things. Has this problem only arisen during the exam? Or if you also get disturbed by th...  Read Full »

Why am I struggling to express words on certain occasions?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a speech disorder and a constant headache. It started before two months. When I try to express myself, I often stumble upon words, repeat them or it takes time for me to think of an appropriate word to say on that certain occasion. This seems to be progressively getting worse. I...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuja Rajendra Sonawane

Audiologist, Speech Therapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As reported by you the possible speech disorder could be stuttering. As you do not have any medical history of stroke or any kind of damage to the brain, it might be stuttering only. Do you get anxious while speaking? If you get anxious while speaking, then you might ...  Read Full »

What are the drugs used for social anxiety?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male. I have been suffering from social anxiety for the past one year. Although I was extremely shy as a child and up to about 25 years of age. After that, I overcame my social anxiety and became confident. I managed somehow not to care about other peoples opinion abou...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and understand your concern. Social anxiety disorder is really a disturbing condition, but can be controlled with proper medicines and behavior therapy. Anxiety disorders occur in episodes and sometimes follow waxing and waning course. You had a...  Read Full »

How to concentrate and study well for exams?

Query: Hi doctor, I have an exam tomorrow, but I am not studying at all. The whole day I did not study. I am not even feeling sleepy, but still not opening my book. Two exams got over and I wrote them well. But now, I do not know what I am doing. Please help me concentrate and read for my exams.  Read Full »

Dr. Hardik Tusharkant Bambhania

General Practitioner, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. During the stressful times of examinations, it is normal to get anxious and worried. It seems to me that until now you have studied well and at this point you feel exhausted. However, it is important to revise in the final days of any exam to recall and solidify the knowl...  Read Full »