Q. I am finding it difficult to have intercourse. Why?

Answered by Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Clonazepam? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently got married and I knew my partner for long before marriage. My query is I am finding it hard to have intercourse. I am very active while doing foreplay, but when I am about to insert somehow I end up ejaculating outside. We as a couple are planning for pregnancy at the earliest. Please guide us. Thank you.