Q. I am getting pain under ribs and in the back like muscle pull. What to do?

Dr. Harshul Gohel
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 01, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 02, 2019

For the past two days, I am getting the pain under my right rib cage slightly under the chest and even back under the shoulder. It does not pain usually, but the pain remains there. But when I am laughing, it hurts like something is pulling, and the pain increases. What could it be and whom to consult?

#

Your history is suggestive of muscular pain. But it should also to rule out any cardiac cause. I will give you some medication, if you did not find any improvement, you consult a cardiologist for a complete cardiac profile, or I will provide you with some tests that you need to follow.

Muscular pain.

1. Tablet Buscopan (Hyoscine butyl bromide) (1-0-1)
2. Tablet Dan-p (Diclofenac, Paracetamol) (0-1-0)
3. Tablet Pan 40 mg (Pantoprazole) (1-0-0)

All medications for five days.

|