Q. Which crown should I wear for a RC treated tooth?

Dr. Purva Jingar

My lower front tooth broked in an accident. I visited the dentist here in my place and he suggested RCT. My first session of RCT has been done 11 days before, and the last session was two days back. I want your advice on steps after RCT. Is laser filling possible for such tooth break or crowning is the only option? Which type of crowning is most suitable for it? Please help me. I am waiting for your valuable advice.

#

Crowns are best after RCT. Best crowns are zirconia. They are metal free, and they have good strength than other crowns. Other than that is CADCAM crowns. They are 3D porcelain metal crowns and have good strength. They come with a warranty. Both look very good and have exact teeth color. Filling of teeth will be done on the last day of RCT. Ask for post and core if possible. But the crown is important in everything. I wish you good health and happiness. Keep me updated with the improvements.

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Do I need a root canal if there is no pain?

Query: Hello doctor,Approximately one year back, my left chewing tooth got a small hole due to something which I bit. So, that became a tooth decay, over there it looks black. I recently consulted a dentist. So, he suggested a root canal but I do not have any pain nor loose of teeth and also I am afraid of...  Read Full »

What treatment choices do I have for fused front teeth?

Query: Hello doctor, My front teeth are fused together. Even smiling properly is an ordeal. What treatment choices do I have? Is there anything which is not so invasive like veneers? If extraction turns out to be the only option, will my teeth be removed from the roots? Is anything else possible? I really ...  Read Full »

Other than braces, how to close the gap between two front teeth?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a gap between my two front teeth. I feel insecure to the point where I do not smile with my mouth wide open. I told my dentist about this. She said she cannot give me braces. What should I do? Is there anything else I can ask my dentist to give me other than braces to close my gap?  Read Full »