Q. I am suffering from runny nose and watery eyes for many years. Please help.

Dr. Philip Shenouda

I am a 24-year-old male. I have a runny nose and watery eyes. It is there for many years. It is like some allergy and I keep sneezing. When I take Montelukast tablets, it gets fine. But I do not like to take medicines every day.

#

I advise that you stop taking Montelukast tablets and take the following tablets for two weeks then stop, after that take one tablet per day only when really needed. Avoid triggering factors for your allergy

Allergy.

Claritine (Loratidine) tablets, one tablet per day before bedtime for two weeks.

Avoid triggering factors for allergy.

|