Q. I am feeling down, sad, and irritable after ejaculation and wet dreams. Please advice.

I have been looking for many years for treatment of symptoms like feeling very down, anxiety, sadness, irritability and loss of interest in everything in life. But, the main point is, it is for one to two days after ejaculation or wet dreams. I have consulted many doctors including sexologists and psychiatrists. Most of them prescribe SSRI. But, SSRI does not work after ejaculation. I want treatment only for one to two days after ejaculation which is like a nightmare for me, and symptoms are like Parkinson's disease after ejaculation. Is there any medicine that can be taken after ejaculation? Please note, I am really sure this is all after regulation. Please find a link between these as I am 100 % sure.

#

Generally, a person may feel low after masturbation and wet dream, and can have anxiety after the episode. What I suggest is to use short-acting anxiolytics such as Clonazepam 0.25 mouth dissolving, both morning and evening during that time for one to two days.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Will it trigger a seizure even if I have not had one?

#

No, it will not cause seizures and it is not an organic illness. So, you need not worry about that.

|