Q. How to correct a scar that is present between the eyebrows?

Published on Mar 03, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 19, 2019

I have a new horizontal scar between my eyebrows, and this has caused a crease when I frown. The scar is not vertical, and it goes through 45% angulation. Can this be fixed?

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

• Yes, there are two things which we can be tried. First is Botox (Botulinum toxin injection) and the second one is scar revision.
  • Scar revision is an OPD (outpatient department) procedure in which the entire scar is excised and sutured with very fine suture, which is not visible in most cases and if visible then it is only in the form of a very fine line which does not give any cosmetic disfiguring appearance.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

| 

Anal Fissure: Causes, Prevention, and Treatments.

Article Overview: Pain in the anus is one of the most common complaints encountered in the outpatient clinics. The pain is sometimes described by the patient as 'my worst pain ever. This article provides some suggestions on how to avoid facing this annoying issue by making few dietary and lifestyle changes. Read Article

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

An anal fissure is a tear or ulcer that develops in the lining of the anal canal after passing a hard motion. Actually, it affects one in ten people at some point in their lives. All age groups and both sexes are affected equally. Causes Constipation is the most common cause either by itself or ...  Read Article

Can liposuction be done for weight loss?

Query: Hi doctor, I am planning to go for liposuction to lose weight. My weight is 78 kg and height is 5'3". Kindly suggest.  Read Full »

I spilt hot tea on my thighs.What should I apply for rapid healing?

Query: Hello doctor, Tea spilled on my thighs last night and I can see swelling filled with water now. I have already applied silverex ointment yesterday night. What should I apply for rapid healing?   Read Full »

Ask a Plastic Surgeon Now