Q. How to correct a scar that is present between the eyebrows?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 03, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 19, 2019

I have a new horizontal scar between my eyebrows, and this has caused a crease when I frown. The scar is not vertical, and it goes through 45% angulation. Can this be fixed?

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

• Yes, there are two things which we can be tried. First is Botox (Botulinum toxin injection) and the second one is scar revision.
  • Scar revision is an OPD (outpatient department) procedure in which the entire scar is excised and sutured with very fine suture, which is not visible in most cases and if visible then it is only in the form of a very fine line which does not give any cosmetic disfiguring appearance.

For further information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

|