Q. What are the treatments available to remove scars permanently?

Answered by Dr. Arvind Guru and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Scar Removal or Marks & Scars? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I met with an accident one and a half years ago. I was severely injured but got cured. The problem now is the scars are raised and there is no hair growth in that area. The scar is just below my nose. What are the treatments available to remove scars completely? I have attached a picture of the area.