Q. I have semen leakage and testicle pain when I am with my fiancee. How to stop it?

Dr. Devendra
Published on Feb 05, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 19, 2019

Recently I have noticed that at certain times when I am with my fiancee, I experience excessive semen leakage that leads to my testicles hurting very bad, and I also cannot urinate during this time. I would like to know what can be done to stop this, so anything will be appreciated. Please and thank you.

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

It is natural to have secretions when you are with your fiancee. It is nature's way to make good lubrication to avoid painful intercourse. Testicular heaviness is due to cremaster pulling them up if not excessive is natural.

Unable to urinate is due to bladder neck closure with sexual stimulation to help antegrade ejaculation. If really bothered by urinary issue I can suggest medicines for the same.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Why is my semen yellow?

Query: Hello doctor, My semen appears yellow on toilet paper, but white on the skin. I even tested the color on a plastic object such as a white plastic fork. It still appears yellow. I have this problem for more than five years, but I have no other symptoms. Please see the pictures and let me know if this...  Read Full »

What is the permanent solution for testicular pain?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a mild pain in the right testis since two months. The USG report showed slight thickening of the spermatic cord. Now, after 10 days of antibiotic courses referred by the physician, then the condition is better. But when I lift some weight or drive a car, then the pain starts again...  Read Full »

Why do I get pain in the kidney region?

Query: Hi doctor, I wake up with pain in the kidney region every morning after approximately three to four hours of lying in the supine position or on my left side. The pain localizes beneath the left and right kidneys, more on the left and down toward the pelvis on the left side. It hurts the most when in...  Read Full »