Q. What is the reason for testicular pain and burning sensation in the leg?

Dr. Archana

Actually, I feel sometimes pain in my right testicle for last two months. Sometimes also feel burning sensation, weakness, heaviness in the right leg. For past four months, I was under severe stress, anxiety, and depression due to an unprotected sexual exposure .five months back. It caused self-guilt feeling inside me. Had medications for that. Checked also for HIV (duo combo), VDRL and HBsAg. All were negative till 100 days after exposure. Last month I saw blood in my sperm which got treated and the reason was excessive masturbation because after 15 to 20 days, I masturbated but it was all clear. No issue. For my mind satisfaction, I chose for testicular USG, urine culture and PSA test. All were normal. I want to know if all reports are fine and normal then what is the reason of the testicular pain and burning sensation in the leg.

#

Testicular pain can happen due to any cause like a simple infection of virus or bacteria. So you do not have to worry about it. The burning sensation of the leg could be due to some allergy or something. Your problems are in mind and not the body. You are anxious and guilty as you said. Kindly calm your mind with yoga or meditation. Do activities which interests you and get involved in that. If you still have problems then come for follow up after two weeks to us.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|