Q. Why do I get wrinkles on the glans penis after using Lobate cream for pimples?

Dr. Shreyansh Talesra

I got a little tiny pimple on my penis glans it vanishes when I use on ointment Lobate GM, and my glan skin seems to get a wrinkle, and it is not smooth anymore. I do not know what to do? Please help.

#

Lobate gm (Clobetasol, Miconazole, Neomycin) cream contains a steroid, and because of continuous application, your skin gets thinner. I hope there are no pimples at present on your glans. If you have pimples or any rash, then you should consult a dermatologist. Apply two drops of coconut oil after bath and at night time after cleaning your glans with water. Do not use any soap over glans.

| 

It seems there are tiny pimples, but it is not visible like you have to concentrate. It looks like a yeast infection. Because when I stopped using that ointment, it came back again.

#

If it is reoccurring, then possibly it is a fungal infection. Stop using Lobate gm. It gives you immediate relief, but the moment you stop it again, flares-up. Since you have been using this cream, it will take time for the infection to subside. Wrinkles will subside with time once you stop the cream. You can send me pictures later or consult a dermatologist at his clinic.

Fungal infection.

Blood sugar level such as Fasting, and postprandial levels.

Candidal balanitis, monobalanitis

Candidal balanitis.

Use Candid gel (Clotrimazole gel) twice daily for two weeks.
Tablet Faze 400 mg (Fluconazole) only one tablet once not to be repeated.

If you are sexually active make sure your partner does not have any kind of discharge.

After two weeks.

|