Q. Is it normal to have pimples on the foreskin of the penis?

Dr. J. N. Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 19, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 21, 2021

Hello

I have pimples like appearance on my penis right from the age of 14. They haven't disappeared. They tend to present on the edge of the foreskin at the penis tip.They vary in size. Some are big and some are small. I'm not sure whether they disappear and new one appears. I haven't had any vaginal or anal sex with anyone. I was sexually abused when I was 8years.

My concern is

1.Are they warts.Whether they transmit to my spouse after marriage?

2.Is there any HPV vaccination available. My partner age is 28 and she haven't been vaccinated. we are about to be married and she is sexually inactive. Can we undergo vaccination now.

3.How long will this vaccination will be effective?

4.when will the cervix cancer will tend to appear?

5.Will it transmit to our child?

Kindly clarify my above queries

#

It appears that they are warts.They are contagious and get transmitted to sexual partner. vaccination is available. She can have vaccination at 28. For this age Starting dose,second dose after one month ,third dose at six months.(total 3 doses) Note:she will get immunity after second dose. unnecessarily don't worry about cervical cancer.You are imagining too much. you consult a dermatologist.

He will remove your warts or suggest alternate treatment. you can ignore cervical cancer problem with HPV once immunization is completed.Transmitting to child by mother will not arise after proper vaccination. You can get circumcision done which will eliminate warts and it is a minor surgery and it will be a good thing in the long run.

warts

nil

genital warts

genital warts

get treated by dermatologist

immunization

review after 15 days.

|