HomeAnswersSexologypremature ejaculationI am dealing with premature ejaculation. Please suggest.

Can phosphodiesterase inhibitors help with premature ejaculation?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At March 28, 2024
Reviewed AtMarch 28, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am dealing with premature ejaculation (PE). Can you recommend medications to address this issue? Additionally, I am interested in information on increasing penis size and improving stamina for prolonged sexual activity. Can you guide these aspects as well?

Thank you.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I have read your query, and I can understand your concern.

Regarding your symptoms and diagnosis of erectile dysfunction with premature ejaculation, have you experienced any penile discharge or trauma? Please follow the recommendations below:

  1. Apply Lidocaine spray to the sensitive glans penis before sexual activity.
  2. Take one tablet of Sildenafil 50 mg orally before sexual activity.
  3. Take a combination of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid orally twice a day.

Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her, and take the medicines with their consent. For the issue of a long and weak penis, consider consulting a physical therapist for penile massage.

If your symptoms persist, please schedule another appointment for a follow-up via chat, phone, or video consultation. Thank you for using iCliniq, and have a nice day.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Chibitam Hope Obia
Dr. Chibitam Hope Obia

General Practitioner

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy