Q. Can I take Nasonex and Zyrtec for sinus block?

Published on Jun 25, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2019

I found that my nose was blocked. The doctor diagnosed it as sinus block. I first took Otrivin drops and Moxiflox (antibiotic). As there is no improvement, I am taking Nasonex and Zyrtec. Please give your opinion.

Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

• Your treatment is correct. The Nasonex (Mometasone furoate) spray removes the inflammation, and Zyrtec (Cetirizine) will eliminate the allergic component. Continue the medicines as advised.

Do revert for further support.

For further queries consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

Is hearing the breathing sounds while exhaling normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a small question about exhaling breath sounds. I always listen to my body and make sure everything is as it should. I have mild ETD, which makes my nose a little stuffy when in dry environments or the humidity is low. Two weeks ago, I was to hiatal hernia surgery. They did check my...  Read Full »

Scan shows endometrial polyp and post wall intramural fibroid. Please advice.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 37 years old female, anxious to conceive, with premature ovarian failure, and had left ovary removed (for torsion). Recently, scan found endometrial polyp and post wall intramural fibroid (4.9 cm) pushing endometrium anteriorly. I request for an opinion about the need for laparoscop...  Read Full »

Will my gallbladder polyps turn cancerous?

Query: Hello doctor, I got my abdominal ultrasound done due to pain while urinating. In the ultrasound, it showed as 'gallbladder polyps'. I checked online and it said it can lead to cancer. I am very scared. I am uploading pictures.  Read Full »