Q. How to help the kids to get sleep naturally?

Dr. Albana Greca

How to help the kids to get sleep and fall back to sleep naturally? Will serving a special nighttime tea or offering a scalp massage with some essential oil help? Is there any special night ritual to do the trick? Please share the strategies that you have used and how they work.

#

Nothing special, just program some interesting and interactive activities that will involve children joyful. They include reading books, reciting some rhyming poems, discussing the things happened during the day. In addition, try to prepare your bed with children, get them involved in packing or finding their pajamas or bedding sheets or blankets. Try to sing the same song every night, and name it as good night song. If kids repeat the same thing at the same time every day, the result will be astonished. This is my own experience with my children.

|