Q. Did sleeping on stomach cause twisted nerve in penis?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I am 23. From one week, I noticed a small twisted nerve on my penis. It is not irritating, not causing pain or burning. But looking odd. Actually, I slept on my stomach the previous night. From the next day, I noticed this. I am not a masturbator also. Please advice me.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

If possible, send me images so that I can see and suggest you properly.

Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

| 

It is looking normal sometimes and odd sometimes. It is worrying me a lot. I am not at all feeling any problem because of it but just weird by its image.

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrology General Surgery Urology
#

I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

It is absolutely normal. They are normal veins on the penis as we have veins on other parts of the body like on hand.

Nothing to worry at all. You are absolutely fine. And, you will not have any problem in the future.

Thanks.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|