Medical Advice on "Critical care physician"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having an acute muscular spasm. So to reduce pain and inflammation, I would recommend tablet Flexura D twice daily for five days. Another drug helps a lot in cases of pinched nerves is a combination of ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My recommendations would be not to take Nicotine on regular basis. Instead of that, take it whenever you have craving for it. You may take up to 8 to 10 tablets initially, but you have to reduce that also, as few people ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For the treatment of fatty liver, first of all, I need to know your liver function test. If you have your recent LFT report please attach it. If not done yet, please get it done and write back to me ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your uric acid level is high, but your symptoms are not due to it. I would recommend you go for a urine routine examination as well as urine culture. If your report comes out to be normal, this could be simply anxiety ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms are classically suggestive of a migraine only. Now, migraine can be well controlled with medicines and lifestyle changes. My choice remains Amitone (Amitryptiline) along with Flunarizine. Side effect ... View thread »

Dr. Divakara  P
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If his breathing pattern is normal and he is maintaining oxygen saturation in normal limits, he can be considered for tracheostomy closure.  But if there is no significant improvement in GCS (Glasgow Coma Scale) or if not ... View thread »

Dr. Arun R Kaushik
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, the amount of urine passed is not proportional to the water consumption. The body can absorb water from the urine in the kidneys. Hence, the amount of urine is monitored by the body using hormones. Because of the ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, let me assure you that you are not the only one with the same history to me. There are lots and lots of my patients suffering from this. Now see, this is actually pollution induced and a lot of people are ... View thread »

Dr. Yelamanchili  Alekhya
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had verified your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and I must say that you have undergone hysterectomy which is the best-known treatment for grade 2 endometrial cancer. I advise you to consult ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Her symptoms suggest either meralgia paresthesia or nerve compression of L4 L5. Yes, IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) or gastritis may be associated.In such case, my recommendations would get her an MRI LS spine. Most of ... View thread »