Medical Advice on "Pharmacology"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acetaminophen is safe compared to Percoset. Single use of Percoset never causes permanent side effects. The side effect caused by a single dose (such as loss of appetite and difficulty in emptying bladder) will be for ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. Amoxicillin is still a better antibiotic for a dental abscess as compared to other medicines. It is the first choice of medicine even for a ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to give a scientific explanation of food/chemical toxicity. The ingredients used to prepare fast food may not always be the same. The cook may use different brands, different batch of the same manufacturer ... View thread »

Dr. Danish  Qureshi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Yes, you are right. Bupropion is contraindicated with MAO inhibitors (monoamine oxidase inhibitors) as it may cause seizures. Daytime sleepiness is very hard to avoid, but you may try some ... View thread »

Dr. Ahmed Elhaged
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all Mylanta (combination of Magnesium hydroxide, Aluminium hydroxide and Simethicone) is not prescribed for indigestion. It is for hyperacidity and burning sensation in your esophagus and stomach. It will not ... View thread »

Dr. Amritagarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, Azithromycin and Amoxicillin plus Clavulanate potassium work via different mechanisms. Azithromycin is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. Azithromycin is a type of ... View thread »

Dr. Amritagarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vicodin is a drug, which is a combination of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. Acetaminophen has a half-life of 4 hours and Hydrocodone has a half-life of 4 to 5 hours. So, both drugs combination that is Vicodin can be ... View thread »

Dr. Amritagarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should definitely visit your doctor and discuss all your problems wholeheartedly. But in spite of that, I would like to advise few things. Stop thinking that you would fail or lose money. Instead, think positive ... View thread »

Dr. Amritagarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can take Levothyroxine with MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor. The list of contraindicated drugs is as follows. Amphetamines. Cocaine. MDMA (3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine). Opiates. Barbiturates. ... View thread »

Dr. Amritagarwal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can take Glutathione treatment for skin whitening. Regarding dose and duration, for normal skin tone, initially, two Glutathione capsules daily for 1.5 to 2 months. For brown skin tone two capsules daily for 2 ... View thread »