Q. What are the ways to increase sperm count?

How to increase sperm count? I had a sperm examination test. The sperm count and mobility of sperm are very low.

#

You have to rule out the underlying cause for low sperm count and motility. For that, you need to investigate further with serum testosterone estimation, serum prolactin estimation, USG testis to rule out varicocele, etc., like investigation as per need. Smoking and alcohol drinking also are the culprit in such case. So it should be avoided if having a habit of it. Hey Forte (CoEnzyme Q10 and Selenium) like tablet can be prescribed empirically in low sperm count and motility.

| 

How to maintain sperm count through treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. I am taking HCG 5000 and HMG 150 injection twice a week. My sperm production has started from azoospermia. We have done IVF and it was successful. My doctor asked to take testosterone injection, but if I take this my sperm production will...  Read Full »

Is there a way to increase sperm count?

Query: Hi doctor,My semen result is as follows: Volume 2 mL, pearly white in color and viscous, 30 minutes liquefaction time, 20 millions/mL sperm count, 45% motility, normal morphology 70% and abnormal morphology 30%. Is there any issue with my semen report? Is there any abnormality that will lead to prob...  Read Full »

Am I gaining weight because of low testosterone level?

Query: Hello doctor, My current weight is 92 kg, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches. I have a regular weight gain problem. In the past, I have got done tests like thyroid, testosterone, and cortisol. Please advise if any other test can be done to diagnose a problem. I have a very strict diet and exercise....  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»

Ask a Sexologist Now