Q. Do eggs increase sperm count?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 05, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 15, 2018

Do eggs included in the diet increase the sperm count in men? If not, what medication should I take?

#

Egg is a rich source of protein. Protein is required for healthy sperm formation. Hence, it contributes indirectly to sperm formation.

Green leafy vegetables are also rich in protein and they aid in semen formation.

Apart from these, you can take capsule Absolut 3G once daily at bedtime for a month.

Consult a sexologist online for more details --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|