Q. Does low level of testosterone cause weight gain issues?

Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on How To Lose Weight or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My current weight is 92 kg, and my height is 5 feet 8 inches. I have a regular weight gain problem.

In the past, I have got done tests like thyroid, testosterone, and cortisol. Please advise if any other test can be done to diagnose a problem. I have a very strict diet and exercise. I do not have cold drinks and fried food. But still, I am gaining weight. Also is the testosterone in the attached report less enough to cause any weight gain issues?