Q. Can I take Spirulina 500 mg tablet twice, to replace the intake of 2. 5 mg Folic acid and Vitamin B?

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Can Spirulina 500 mg tablet be taken twice to replace the intake of 2.5 mg folic acid and vitamin B?

#

The amount of folic acid or vitamin B available in a capsule of Spirulina is not sufficient to meet the daily requirements of these vitamins. So, it is essential to substitute it by other vitamin supplements.

|