Q. Are frequent periods and heavy flow in teenagers something to worry about?

I am a 13-year-old female. I am a virgin, not on any medications and I started my period about two years back. My period has been coming nearly exactly every two weeks without fail since about a year ago. At the beginning, it was all over the place (which is to be expected), but it started evening out after a few months. It very occasionally comes slightly later. I also experience quite bad cramps (but nothing that a 15 ml dose of Nurofen cannot alleviate) along with my heavy flow. Could there be an underlying condition? Endometriosis or similar? Should I be worried?