Q. What medications help relieve stomachache and diarrhea due to food poisoning?

Dr. Mohammad Rajja

I have had severe stomach aches and diarrhea since morning. I think it is due to food poisoning. Please suggest some medicines to get relief from stomach pain and diarrhea.

#

I suggest you take the tablet Ornidazole 500 mg, Pantoprazole 40 mg, and Drotaverine 80 mg for five days (consult a specialist doctor, talk with him or her, and take medications with their consent).

Thank you doctor for the reply,

Should I take all the tablets after food? I will take them, and I will consult you if symptoms persist.

#

I suggest you take the tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg and the tablet Zinc DT (Zinc sulfate) for five days before food (consult a specialist doctor, talk with him or her, and take medications with their consent). Take plenty of oral rehydration solution (ORS).

|